At Factorial we're looking for a new Inbound Sales Development Representative for the French Market eager to develop their career in Sales while helping us boost the company to the next level! 📈
Before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for rocking the world!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
- Develop within the SaaS industry & digital sales, we definitely adapt a consultative approach! We build solutions!
Engage and get to know HR experts; discover their pains, needs and how to deliver value.
- Prospecting, Strategizing and Qualifying the best leads while partnering with the Account Executives to ensure the best quality within the sales cycle.
Connect with B2B prospects in a cold approach via cold-calling, LinkedIn and emailing! ...other sources such networking, e-marketing, campaigns, and other sources are welcomed. We have no limits for curiosity!
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and Sales team.
- Create your own strategy to seek and analyze prospect information online to leverage in sales efforts.
- Sales doesn't work alone, you will Collaborate and strategize with other teams within Sales, Marketing, CX and even Product!
Your Profile 🧐
Native French speaker & professional use of English We are international!
- Eager to learn and unlearn, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- Hungry, persistent, and ready to hustle.
- Strong organizational skills, Team player and self-motivator.
- Fearless to pick up the phone and speak with a prospect.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills. engage naturally!
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment.
- Crush your goals and have fun while doing it!
- You understand and take ownership of the importance of your role. You will not be just another employee, your efforts and ideas will have a direct impact on Factorial’s success.
- Experience in Customer oriented roles; ✨Sales Development Representative, Sales Assistant, Business Developer, Sales agent,Customer Experience, Customer Success...
Bonus Points ✨
- Have experience using tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Loom, etc.
- Have experience in Sales at a SaaS-based company or digital environment
- Have a solid understanding of how to roll out successful outbound campaigns
- Know how to implement an efficient qualification methodology through curiosity.
Is this you?! Discover us! 😍
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).
Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 43 nationalities in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us!
We #betonpeople 💗