At Factorial we're looking for a new Inbound Sales Account Executive for the German Markets to help us boost the company to the next level. 🦄
Before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for rocking the world!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
- Solely responsible for managing Sales Qualified deals, and effectively develop the customer experience, throughout the execution of the sales cycle.
- Nurture, map and leverage strong, influential business relationships with prospects, across various depts.
- Creatively develop effective account plans and strategies to meet and exceed sales quota, all Inbound / Outbound specialists’ welcome!
- Establish and regularly conduct high-level negotiating with C-Suite and VP -Level Executives.
- Think creatively and utilise consultative selling techniques to effectively drive prospects throughout the sales process.
- Provide reliable and accurate forecast of activities and revenue achievement!
- Collaborate daily with internal teams, from SDRs, Product, Marketing, Customer Experience and Senior Leadership.
- Effectively position the product and identify, navigate and support prospect clients throughout their decision-making process, across the whole sales cycle to a point of close.
- Work alongside and oversee the timely transfer of new clients to either Product Expert and/or Customer Experience Teams.
- Be a part of the DACH Market Expansion within Factorial, help us to understand the landscape, develop new strategies and establish Factorial, as the leading solution!
Your Profile 🧐
- You are a German native speaker and professional English level.
- Previous Sales Experience; Customer Satisfaction, Project Management and similar experiences are highly valued as this can be your opportunity to start the Sales career with us!
- Tech savvy and a natural passion for digital innovation.
- Connect & Share: Connecting is in your DNA, both for customers and other internal areas! Active listening and presentation skillset are key, with ability to build relevant, strategic messages based on customer insights.
- Success driven: We're passionate about data, trends and objectives, and we expect you to be just as data-driven in your approach to your sales book and quota achievement.
- Strategic view: Forecasting and pipeline management experience and critical communication skills required.
- Soft side: Must be detail oriented, accountable, creative thinker, team player, open-minded, self-motivated & ambitious to grow within an exciting team!
- Improvement & Innovation: Excited to actively contribute to constant improvements and evolution! (we have a culture of change!)
Is this you?! Discover us! 😍
Perks of being part of our team 😏
1. Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work 💸
2. Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
3. Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
4. Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
5. Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
6. Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
7. Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).
Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 43 nationalities in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us!
We #betonpeople 💗