At Factorial we're looking for a new Inbound Sales Account Executive for the UK&I Market to help us boost the company to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
- Prospecting, Engaging and Qualifying the best leads to close via cold-calling, networking, email, campaigns, and social outreach.
- Communicating with prospects to determine their needs, developing proposals,
- Conduct demos of the product, pitching, and closing deals.
- Establish and regularly conduct high-level negotiating with C-Suite and VP -Level Executives.
- Provide reliable and accurate forecasts of activities and revenue achievement to sales leadership.
- Collaborate daily with internal teams, from SDRs, Product, Marketing, Customer Experience and Senior Leadership.
- Be a part of the US Market Expansion within Factorial, help us to understand the landscape, develop new strategies and establish Factorial, as the leading solution!
- You are an English native speaker.
- Previous Sales Experience; Customer Satisfaction, Project Management and similar experiences are highly valued as this can be your opportunity to start the Sales career with us!
- Tech savvy and a natural passion for digital innovation.
- Connect & Share: Connecting is in your DNA, both for customers and other internal areas! Active listening and presentation skillset are key, with ability to build relevant, strategic messages based on customer insights.
- Success driven: We're passionate about data, trends and objectives, and we expect you to be just as data-driven in your approach to your sales book and quota achievement.
- Strategic view: Forecasting and pipeline management experience and critical communication skills required.
- Soft side: Must be detail oriented, accountable, creative thinker, team player, open-minded, self-motivated & ambitious to grow within an exciting team!
- Improvement & Innovation: Excited to actively contribute to constant improvements and evolution! (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team
1. Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work
2. Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
3. Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
4. Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
5. Syra and Nora Real Food discounts
6. Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine
7. Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 120M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).
Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 43 nationalities in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us!