At Factorial we are looking for a Compensation&Benefits Specialist to help us boost the company to the next level 🦄
- Design an efficent benefits package for our offices.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Apply effective communication strategies.
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys.
- Keeping in touch with new trends and best practices in the industry.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices.
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations.
- Start-up experience would be a plus!
- Ownership - Act like an owner. Take responsibility. Hold accountable.
- Curiosity - Never assume you know something. Be open minded. Be humble. Prioritise learning.
- Sense of Urgency - Think. Act. Measure. Learn. Done is better than perfect.
- Trust - Project trust. Respect trust. Honour trust. Have each other's back. Broken trust is never recovered.
- Honesty - No circumstance justifies lying. Truth is always the best option. Be open and respect privacy.
- Authenticity - Don't pretend. Have fun. Our mission is hard, enjoy the way.
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).