At Factorial we're looking for our new SEO Intern - DACH Market to help us boost the company to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
Inbound media is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. We build valuable content for small and medium companies on the topics of people and organizational management. We create blog posts, webinars, tools, guides, ebooks, videos, that capture the attention of an exponentially growing pipeline of HR managers. With time and nurturing, those relationships trigger sales conversations and new customers for Factorial.
As an intern, you will be mainly responsible for supporting our Content manager on all our efforts to improve our search engines positioning. You will learn about the main techniques that contribute to increasing our sites’ visibility.
Among your responsibilities will be:
- Work collaboratively with different teams such as Sales, Brand and Product to create compelling ideas for content
- Supporting various content tasks such as: SERP research, Freebie creation, writing blogs articles, editing/illustrating/optimizing articles, publishing content on our blog/website, create content plans based on SEO structure and research
- Handling the internal linking strategy which contribute to the referencing, indexing, and ranking of the blog/website
- Helping to increase lead generation and improve conversion rates
- Draft creative content for our social media platforms
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager
- You are a native German speaker & have a good level of English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to the success of the company
- You can handle multiple tasks, quickly switch priorities, adapt and focus on new initiatives as needed
- Be comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Experience with CMS (Wordpress) and SEO tools (Google Analytics, Semrush…)
- Knowledge of the HR Industry
- The Position is hybrid or onsite