At Factorial we're looking for a new Inbound Marketing Manager - Spain Market to help us boost the company to the next level. 🦄
The Role 📜
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to own the organic growth of Factorial in Spain.
Organic channels are the main acquisition channels for Factorial since our foundation. We build valuable content for small and medium companies on the topics of people and organizational management. We create blogposts, webinars, tools, guides, ebooks, videos, etc. that capture the attention of an exponentially growing pipeline of HR managers. With time and nurturing, those relationships trigger sales conversations and new customers for Factorial.
What will you be doing:
- Take ownership and drive Spanish organic inbound strategy and implementation to drive massive growth in website traffic, lead acquisition and revenue.
- Develop and implement SEO actions and strategies with your team
- Identify new organic revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines), to grow our active user base.
- Define and execute content promotion tactics on social media and others to attract a high volume of visitors.
- Manage campaign ROIs and brand KPIs while overseeing the marketing budget and resource allocation.
- Manage the Spanish inbound marketing team and external suppliers of the market: PR agency, link-building agency, copywriters, freelancers, brand ambassadors etc.
- Set clear targets and ensure that the Spanish inbound marketing team is constantly pushing themselves to grow on a hard- and soft-skill level.
- Work alongside the Sales, Product, Performance, and Marketing Ops teams to ensure that market goals are met.
Your Profile 🧐
- You are a native Spanish speaker & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Previous working experience as an Inbound Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager, or similar role for at least 5 years in a growing company. (Proven perfomance from live cases).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs, fast-track promotions)
- Deep knowledge about SEO: keyword research, link-building, on-page/off-page optimisation, acquisition tactics, etc.
- CRM and customer journey management (funnel optimisation, nurturing, scoring, etc.)
- Drive, tenacity, and results-oriented. You’re hard-working, motivated to make a big impact, and you persevere until the job is done.
- Initiative and growth mindset. You often come up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly analysing the market to implement new ideas and opportunities.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You are extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to let your team loose or leave problems unsolved.
- Analytical rigor. You know how to quantitatively analyse and optimise inbound marketing programs and growth initiatives.
- Experience in the B2B Saas industry
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
Perks of being part of our team 😏Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
Breakfast in the office, organic fruit 🍏 and free caffeine and tea ☕
Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).