At Factorial we're looking for an Enteranprise Account Manager - LATAM Market to help us take the company to the next level. 📈
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture, and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🌎
About us 🤓
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded 5 years ago, we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund). Take a look and see how we started: The origin 🕳
Diversity is part of our culture, We have more than 25 countries in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate in any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us!
Our Mission 🚀
To help small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super talented team of over +400 people in its headquarters in sunny Barcelona.🌞
What will I be doing?
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and understand their principal needs
- Work on sales strategies and value generation for upselling opportunities detected
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to client’s queries
- Have excellent traceability of your portfolio
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- You will work for hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development teams - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- You will hold regular meetings through video calls with all your clients to generate engagement and show them product updates that fit their use cases.
- You will analyze the feedback provided by the clients and communicate it to the assigned team
- Make strong decisions based on your portfolio requirements always taking extreme care of the market budget.
- Special projects are more than welcome. Innovating and fixing internal processes is the cherry on top
You have experience with AAA accounts: from 101 to 1,000 seats (average 350 seats)
You have one year of experience as a B2B account manager in SaaS or technology companies
You have previous experience in a Customer Experience team
- You are analytical, organized, and a great multitasker
- You have a digital profile: you enjoy and adapt easily to new tech tools. Have a chameleon thinking
- You can easily hold a business conversation in English
- You are a good communicator and you empathize quickly with people and other areas
- You are proactive and you like to put forward new ideas within the team and new processes for company benefits
You have retention and persuasion skills with clients who are ready to leave businesses with us
- You are good to understand client requirements and monetize the impact this will have to your client portfolio
You must know that teamwork is essential to us so cooperation and communication is a must. We win as a Team
Having a notion about how the LATAM market and clients work is a must
You must live in Mexico City (onsite)
Benefits Perks of being part of our team
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
- Factorial Language exchange
- Free caffeine and theine
- Health plan
- Gym and mental health support