At Factorial we're looking for a new Demand Generation Manager - Italy Market to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level. 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager - Italy Market to own the Qualified Lead Generation strategy of Factorial in Italy.
Inbound Marketing is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing qualified leads generation and cross-channel strategies, measuring and reporting on success, working with the right tools and technology to better analyze and optimize our efforts to generate pipeline.
This position is both strategic and execution-focused, requiring the skills necessary to build the long-term vision for demand generation as well as the day-to-day operations of creating, updating and running multiple campaigns with a keen eye towards demand KPIs.
This is a senior-level role with significant autonomy, ownership, and a direct impact on revenue.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and execute the Demand Generation Strategy for the Italian Market in Factorial
- Develop and execute Factorial’s demand generation strategy, with particular focus on customer acquisition, across multiple channels to hit revenue goals and drive the business.
- Develop new strategies and execute new initiatives that drive demand generation for the company.
- Own leads and pipeline metrics. Develop reporting on key demand KPIs, pipeline generation and identify key challenges and priorities.
- Execute marketing programs to engage and influence target industries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, influencers, and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product and customer service, to create cohesive demand generation efforts
- Support our Sales team by developing the appropriate tool sets and tactics.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales to co-create content, campaigns and experiences for our prospects.
- Analyze data and metrics to identify industries pipeline generation opportunities.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue
- Own the management of offline and online events sponsored or created by Factorial.
- Identify and resolve challenges and conflicts within the demand generation process
Your Profile 🧐
- You are a native-level Italian speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You have 3-4+ years of experience in Demand Generation in B2B Marketing with a focus on pipeline generation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- You are strategic and analytical - you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the buying journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- Comfort with an evolving structure that encourages learning and growth.
- You have hands-on experience and proven track record of managing all aspects of demand and pipeline generation campaigns.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A desire to learn and grow in the demand generation field
- Proven track record in in technology or SaaS companies.
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry.
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).