At Factorial we're looking for a new Financial Planning Analyst to help us boost the company to the next level.
As part of the Financial team of the company the role will take responsability on financial analytics, management reports and profitability analysis
Ready to make a direct impact on the company's MRR?
What you will do
- Keep financial forecast models updated and improve them ongoingly to reflect new projects
- Work together with business partners to identify their needs and help make strategic investment decisions
- Contribute to the management of important financial processes including annual planning, quarterly outlooks and the three-years plan
- You will be responsible for monitoring topline and variable costs
- Oversee the timeline of deliverables during the month-end process and align with the relevant team members to ensure that deadlines are met
- Contribute to month-end processes and ensure the Income Statement is updated, commenting on variances versus forecast, and ensuring accuracy and completeness across the board
- Provide well thought financial commentaries to support financial deliverables for month-end close
- Work with Management on ad-hoc requests
What do we expect from you
- Proactive attitude, looking for opportunities and weaknesses that can be presented to management
- Solution-driven approach, combining analyses results and conclusions with improvement recommendations to facilitate clear and timely decision making
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset as a must to help stakeholders across all financial analysis
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance.
- Solid knowledge of accounting systems and financial reporting.
- Master in Excel and power point.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multitask.
- Used to work with data analysis in a high-pressure environment, focusing on financial and project execution KPIs.
- Proficient Spanish and high level of English.
- Current work permit valid in Spain.
What we offer
At Factorial we don't evaluate you by the years of experience you have, we evaluate your knowledge and skills.
How are we doing it?
We have a Career Path with a rubric framework where we define what is expected for each experience level and skill we're evaluating. This framework will allow you to know at which level you're right now and what do you need to continue growing in the company.
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups. Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities. Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 25 countries in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
We do not discriminate in any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us!You're a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them, always aiming at reducing complexity for the users
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results through detailed interactions, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Care about the finest details in the products you create, specifically in regard to dealing with abstract concepts with the intent to make them simpler
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
Our values ✨
- Ownership: Act like an owner. Take responsibility. Hold accountable to help their people succeed.
- Authenticity: Don't pretend. Have fun. Our mission is hard, enjoy the way.
- Sense of urgency: Think, Act, Measure, Learn. Done is better than perfect.
- Trust: Project trust. Respect trust. Honor trust. Have each other's back. Broken trust is never recovered.
- Curiosity: Never assume you know something. Be open-minded. Be humble. Prioritize learning.
- Honesty: No circumstance justifies lying. Trust is always the best option. Be open and respect privacy.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- We allocate 1.000€ per year for each employee to spend on any learning material 📖
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Flexible schedules!
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, gym access all around the world with Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
And when at the office:
- Syra discounts
- Breakfast and organic fruit
- Free caffeine and teinee
- Pet-Friendly work environment 🐶
Want to know more about us? We #betonpeople 💗