Factorial's business is going to the next level building the Strategy and New Business Senior Manager, we have highly ambitious goals: we are building a key revenue source for Factorial. Working primarily in distribution partnerships and focused on referral and reseller partners, you will close strategic agreements with large corporations.
As a Partnerships Manager you will be the first employee in the partnerships team for your market (German 🇩🇪). You will be responsible in your country market of the end to end sales process and P&L: defining the partnerships strategy in the country, finding, enabling and managing the business relation with the first Partners. Also, you will hire and develop your team.
- Define and own the Partnerships strategy and P&L in the country to achieve the country’s revenue goal.
- Enabling new customer acquisition channels, generating more leads and maximising product value for existing and new Factorial’s customers.
- Reach and convince potential partners to join the Factorial partnership program.
- Execute the full sales cycle with potential partners to join our partners program?
Alliances and Partnership relationship:
- Train partners on how to effectively distribute Factorial.
- Help partners on their first or most complex deals.
- Create, maintain and review recurrently joint business plans with partners.
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities in order to help prospects through the purchase decision.
- Ensure a smooth transition of customer relationships from partners to our Customer Success team.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied partners and customers.
- Hire and develop a top talent team. Define monthly quotas and manage their performance.
Collaboration with other internal teams:
- Work strategically with Management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to define an effective inbound marketing campaign to attract partners.
- 5+ years experience working in SaaS sales management/strategy or partnerships.
- Execute the full sales cycle with potential partners to join our partners program
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction & team work.
- You are a self-starter. Eager to take ownership of your work and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
- Hunter mentality, hungry, persistent and ready to hustle, crush your goals and enjoy doing it!
- You are native German speaker & fluent in English.
- You are a curious and a fast learner.
- You have exceptional problem solving skills.
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required.
- Knowledge or experience in Human Resources/Payroll.
- Have experience using tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Loom, etc.
- Understanding of how to roll out successful outbound campaigns.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine and theine
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly and no dress code!
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us!
About Factorial HR 🤓 Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices. 🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 120M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).