At Factorial we're looking for a new Junior Legal Counsel to help us boost the company to the next level and ensure the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements with clients, providers and other relevant parties.
- Provide assistance to the internal legal team
- Revise and update the company’s templates periodically.
- Work closely with the various teams to address and assist in a wide range of legal concerns, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, People and Partners teams.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure that legal concepts are communicated clearly and legal frameworks and policies are incorporated into business practices;
- Coordinate administrative tasks relating to public tenders, loans, and debt recovery.
- Law Degree and specialization Master
At least 2 years of experience in a lawfirm or as in-house lawyer
You're fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese or German is a plus.
- You can adapt to how SaaS companies and startups works.
- You have a wide scope of issues you can understand and coordinate.
- You are able to detect all potential liabilities.
- You show empathy with the clients to understand how to better solve their needs from a legal standpoint.
- You have strong communication skills and can convince others when you are certain of a course of action.
- You're able to prioritise in a growing environment.
- You're a team player and know how to make things happen. You can translate bureaucracy into action.
Perks of being part of our team:
1. Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
2. Healthy life with Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
3. Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
4. Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
5. Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
About Factorial HR:
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.
Do you want to know more about us? We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain , and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund)
Come rock the world with us! 👌