Hi there 👋
As Factorial continues scaling our mission of boosting the next generation of people-first SMB’s, we’re hiring a Senior IAM Engineer in our IT Support team. We provide organizations around the globe with the best tools, information and knowledge to help their people succeed.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a people-first company without depending on your location, keep reading to know what we are looking for!
About YOU 🧐
- You are an owner: Identity and Permissions Management is not a secret for you.
- You love scripting: Scripting and Automating permission systems with third party apps is a real nice challenge for you.
- You are a learner: Configuring Radius / Google Secure LDAP and setting up SAML / SCIM with third party apps do not scare you.
- You are focused on quality: Monitoring all the accesses to any critical applications and raising alerts when detecting shadow IT is something natural for you.
- You are a polyglot: Fluent in English (written and spoken).
At Factorial we don't evaluate you by the years of experience you have, we evaluate your knowledge and skills. How are we doing it? We have a Career Path with a rubric framework where we define what is expected for each experience level and skill we're evaluating. This framework will allow you to know at which level you're right now and what you need to continue growing in the company.
As we love transparency (it's one of our hiring values), our Career Path includes the salaries for each level and we share it during the first interview to make sure we're aligned.
We're a remote-friendly company so you can apply from anywhere in the world and English is our official language so this is the only one you need to succeed at Factorial!
What will YOU be doing?
- You will design with IT Support the new identity and permissions system of Factorial
- You will participate in the integration of all Factorial critical apps with our Google Workspace Identity provider
- You will automate user onboarding / offboarding and role attribution following the principle of least privileges
- You will detect and report any shadow IT to the Compliance Security Expert / Finance / Legal teams
- You will connect the Wifi Access Points with Radius and Google Secure LDAP
- You will be reviewing the accesses quarterly with the Compliance Security Expert
Know More About Our IT Support team
- Areas: Help Desk and Sysadmin.
- Levels: Junior Sysadmin, Mid Sysadmin, Senior Sysadmin, Staff Sysadmin, Senior Staff Sysadmin, and Principal Sysadmin.
- Mission: Provide a safe and working environment for all employees.
- Ensure accessibility to all applications following the principle of least privilege.
- Provide a secure laptop and account to all employees
- Protect our identity and permission management system.
- Contribute to the security controls of our offices.
What do we offer? 😏
- 45.000€ Salary regardless of your location.
- Remote-first work environment, the team is distributed.
- 1.000€ of annual Learning and Development budget.
- A safe and diverse environment to grow and make an impact.
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 🚀 We #betonpeople 💜