At Factorial, we're looking for a new Partner Marketing Specialist for the DACH market to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
The Partnership team is growing, and we are looking for a person who wants to build the GTM strategy with our partners and make an impact by creating the right marketing strategies with them. You will have lots of ownership and autonomy to make decisions and direct impact on our revenue.
What will you be doing:
Definition of the local partners acquisition strategy
- Understand the team business objectives and growth plans, build and execute a marketing acquisition go-to-market.
- Define marketing plans with our key partners on a quarterly and monthly basis, including online and offline demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions and campaigns, etc.)
- You will be working very closely with Partners Team as well as the marketing, product and other teams
Execution of the local channel acquisition strategy
- Develop and execute the Go-To Market for the Factorial partners in the DACH market
- Identify and execute new opportunities for expanding our reach through partnerships: events, account-based marketing, content, performance campaigns, affiliation…
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, influencers, and other stakeholders
- Manage direct marketing investments
- You will create and support our partners with marketing materials and content
Report and campaign optimization
- Analyze data and metrics to identify marketing and lead generation opportunities.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue.
- You are a native-level German speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You have 2-4+ years of experience in Marketing with a focus on business development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, having the ability to create a strategy tailored for different companies.
- You have ownership of your own projects. You’re ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker (eyes on the bright side!)
- Committed, organized, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration, decision-making, and communication skills
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SaaS industries.
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry.
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).