At Factorial we're looking for a new Social Media Specialist - DACH Native to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level.
If you are a person who is not afraid of the camera and who likes to create the content and shoot for it, this is your role! We are looking for someone who can be the visual identity of our German team in Factorial!
Ready to be part of the challenge? 🚀
The Role 📜
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to own the social media and community strategy of Factorial in Germany.
We are looking for a communications professional with strong social media experience to join our fast-growing Inbound Marketing team. Reporting to our Inbound Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the team on delivering the Factorial brand, our story, and our vision for the future of our industry to key audiences including customers, partners, investors, the media, and potential future employees.
The right candidate will be a strategic, experienced and creative communications or social media manager with experience of using multiple channels to deliver engaging content.
**What will you be doing:
Social Media and community strategy**
- Understand and document the challenges faced by our local buyer personas; uses this to create targeted social media communication and distribution.
- Develop and execute the social media strategy working with key global stakeholders to maximise impact, drive audience growth, channel engagement and share of voice.
- Oversee and advise on the distribution of all organic content. Using your sophisticated understanding of the platforms to advise and review when, where, and how often content should be shared to achieve strategic goals.
Community building and management
- Own social calendar and content planning, ensuring alignment with our broader marketing calendar and business goals.
- Produce daily posts in accordance with our social strategy aimed at driving brand awareness, traffic, and sales.
- Lead day-to-day community engagement across social channels, turning everyday commenters into authentic brand fans and building relationships with influencers and enhancing our brand reputation through best-in-class community management.
- Source high-quality UGC and projects to feature in our content, as well as creators to partner with.
- Design social assets, following templates and style guides.
- Bring our brand’s personality to life via social ensuring alignment with our brand voice and channel best practices.
Social media analytics
- Analyze social media metrics to ensure we’re meeting or exceeding performance benchmarks and making adjustments and recommendations to optimize performance over time.
Your Profile 🧐
- You are a native-level Dach speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- At least +3 year of experience as a social media manager, social media strategist, community manager or similar role.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- Great organizational skills; ability to monitor multiple social media platforms concurrently
- Knowledge using Social media planning platform and analytical tools
- Comfort with an evolving structure that encourages learning and growth.
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SaaS industries
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).