In factorial we're looking for a PPC Manager - Brazil and Portugal Markets to help us build the largest HR and business management media in the world. 📈
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🌎
The Role 📜
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new B2B clients through effective management of all paid marketing campaign (paid search, paid social, affiliates, display, video...). sits within the Marketing team. This role uses data to measure channel performance and determines how best to allocate marketing investment across competing opportunities.
The successful candidate will play a strategic role in acquiring new customers and achieve key business objectives.
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of Paid Marketing campaigns (Google Search, Display, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Tik Tok) campaigns includes but is not limited to: planning, strategy development, account setup, executing and analysing.
- Tracking and optimising campaigns ROI, managing budget, deadlines and recommend modifications to ad spends and channel selection.
- Weekly Meetings with Sales Development teams & more in order to improve campaigns and ROI.
- Leading test and learn projects informing best practices, bringing new ideas, adding channels and testing trends. Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance.
Your Profile 🧐
Min. 3 years experience working previously in a similar position (highly valued in SaaS companies, ideally B2B and Lead generation)
- You must be fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Proven tactical and analytical skills, including an ability to interpret complex data quickly – including hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, Meta Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
Experience in running large-scale, performance-oriented PPC campaigns with a monthly budget of over €100000.
Having good communication skills (both verbal and written) and to be able to juggle between multiple projects, to have the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and be adaptable and focused.
Hands-on in Copywriting & great design taste to make sure our brand and value proposition is communicated to the world correctly and more importantly to maximise conversion.
Extensive experience managing paid search placements including SEM (text ads/PPC), Meta ads, LinkedIn Ads.
Self-directed with a passion to continue to learn and grow, embracing the continuous improvement approach (define - measure - analyse - improve - control)
Very strong teamwork orientation and ability to work with global teams across multiple time zones.
Bonus Points ✨
- Fluent or native in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- 3-4 years working in the same position
- Experience with email marketing, event management, online campaigns and CMS
- Experience using software to manage digital content as creative tools to create it
- Knowledge of the HR Industry
Perks of being part of our team 😏
Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️
- Medical assistance & Dental assistance
- Language classes (Spanish) 👩🏽🏫
- Meal voucher ❗
- Physiotherapist ☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
- Transportation ticket
- Daycare assistance
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).