At Factorial we're looking for a hands-on Senior Engineering Manager to help us take our Security team to the next level and that likes to make a real impact by working close to the business.
Ready to be part of the challenge? 🚀
Security Team 🦸🏼♂️
The Security Team's primary goal is to maintain and improve Factorial's Security Posture with a proactive attitude identifying risks, implementing measures and mentoring the teams with the objective to build a humanc-centric security culture.
The nature of the team implies a very close and good relationship with other teams and domains of Factorial not only inside Engineering but also with IT, Sales, Finance or Legal.
Building bridges between teams and alignment with Product and Business is key for the team in order to achieve Factorial goals while ensuring the Security across the product and organization.
As an Engineer Manager in the team, you will be responsible for hiring and coaching the engineers in order to achieve the team's goals by:
- Define security policies & procedures and implement them company-wide by identifying and assessing risks.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the different teams and domains towards creating a human-centric security culture.
- Design and conduct Red Team Operations, Pentestings, Vulnerabilities Scans...
- Maintain and improve Factorial's Security Posture in alignment with Product and Business needs.
- Harden the platform and service against attacks & breaches.
- Ensure that regulatory & compliance requirements are met.
What will work be like?
- You will start the onboarding with a buddy that will guide you through some non-critical tasks to get used to the codebase, platform and service.
- You will learn about the business, the whole customer journey, and start working with the team to draft a roadmap.
- You will participate in weekly meetings with your team to discuss what to work on next and propose new ideas.
- You will participate in reviewing the RFCs your team produces, giving feedback, and proposing alternatives in order to achieve the team's goals.
- You will hire members of the team, ensuring that we bring talented and good-hearted humans.
- You will constantly think how to make your team better and improve processes.
- You will engage in weekly 1:1s, focusing on the development of the members of the team and their well-being.
- You will engage with other engineering managers to coordinate initiatives that impact several teams.
You will define quarterly OKRs and a long term roadmap for your team.
+5 years of experience working in Security or similar position.
+3 years of experience managing and leading teams.
You have a deep understanding of platform architecture, security vulnerabilities, attack vectors, compliance requirements and security posture company-wide.
Your are passionate about security with a product mindset.
Perks of being part of our team
80.000€ Salary (This salary is composed as a fix salary and 20% of it is variable)
- ESOP plan. 25% of your total compensation.
- 1.000€ of annual Learning and Development budget.
- A safe and diverse environment to grow and make an impact.
Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
Healthy life with, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange.
Syra and Apeteat ediscounts.
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine and theine.
Flexible schedules pet Friendly and no dress code!
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🦄
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 120M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).