We’re a Barcelona-based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban
fulfillment centers to empower e-commerce businesses with world-class last mile logistic
services while enabling Same-Day and Ultra-Fast deliveries to their consumers. Our vision and
ambition are not only to delight our customers with an ultra-fast delivery experience but also to
offer our employees the job of their lives on a high-growth environment.
About The Job
Kubbo is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills and practicalexperience
to join our tech team. The Kubbo Tech team is responsible for buildingtheKubbocoreplatform
which is connected to a number of externalecommerces,carriersandWareHouseManagement
System. Ecommerces is the source of our orders, warehouses are the heart of our Inventory
management and Carriers are vehicles to ensure fulfillment.
In this role, an individual needs to possess a passion for solving challengingproblemsthatcan
lead to high-impact advances in technology. Intellectualcuriosity,problemsolvingandopenness
is key to our success. Kubbo brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds,
experiences and perspectives. We encourage them to collaborate, think big and take risks in a
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services — frominceptionanddesign
through to deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Ensure proper test code and clear documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design
consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability,
latency, and overall system health.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ Professional software development experience inJava.
- Spring Boot knowledge. Extra point for knowing Hexagonal architecture.
- Experience in Microservice (distributed system) design.
- Writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in Agile Methodology (SCRUM) and tools.
- Basic knowledge about algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge about Warehouse Management Systems or basic ecommerce.
- Excellent English skills is a plus
Perks and benefits
- We are growing fast! You will play a crucial role, you´ll make a difference!
Work with international talents
- Horizontal culture! We sit and talk with everyone, and everyone comes together.
- Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
- Wednesday’s Team meeting: Free Breakfast for all the employees.
- Stable position: permanent contract
- 23 vacation days per year
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
- Want to bike to work? Done! We have a parking place waiting for you.
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- Social interaction is important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others. In fact, we recently celebrated our second anniversary, do you want to see what we organize? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6821764328794939392
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Onboarding Specialist Intern are the following 3 steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
- Let's chat – Quick chat with our CTO, Mehedi Hasan , about your experience and expectations for the role.
- Onsite Interview: There will be 3 interviews, 45 minutes each one
Code Challenge : Technical interview with our Engineering Manager
Cultural Fit : Interview with our People Specialist and a member of the team
System Design: Interview with the CTO
- Final interview – Video call with both Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Final details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.