We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban micro fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a Customer Success profile who will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
You will work closely with customers to ensure their satisfaction. You’ll be a key part of our Sales team, working with after-Sales to ensure product assistance and customer satisfaction
Job duties and responsibilities
Product presentations resolve doubts for the existing customer
- Handle accurate responses to client inquiries via phone and email support
- Provide our customers with any extra advice requested, always looking to go the extra mile
- Resolve customer issues while working in conjunction with other teams such as Customer Support, Onboarding Specialists , Operations and technology
- Build robust relationships with our customers
Share information about new features and services within the Kubbo Ecosystem
- Coach clients on how to best utilize the appropriate resources.
- Optimize existing accounts through regular audits and improvement initiatives
- Present the new features and solutions in a tailored way to meet each client’s business needs
Help Customer support ensure excellence customer experience is excellent
- Measure customer satisfaction
- HubSpot customer management
Help all departments to improve current and future customer experience
- Gather and analyze customer requirements
- Coordinate meeting times with customers, resolve technical issues, share best practices, and escalate issues to senior members of the department or management team.
- Focused on customer needs that will improve long term relationships and overall success while helping to collect customer testimonials, stories, and feedback
- Identify process improvements necessary to increase efficiencies and facilitate a better customer experience
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of customer success experience at a SaaS or tech company required
- Must have familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM softwares
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Excel Knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, handling direct communications via chat, phone, and email.
- Ability to adapt to each client to provide a personalized experience.
- Empathy, being able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and actively handle their requests.
- Organization and coordination skills, problem solver and not being afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
Perks and benefits
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms .
- Wednesday’s Team meeting : Free Breakfast for all the employees.
- Social interaction is important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
- There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Onboarding Specialist Intern are the following 3 steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps
- Let's chat – Quick chat with our People Specialist about your experience and expectations for the role.
- Second interview – Go deep with our Senior Account Executive.
- Final interview – Video call with both Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Final details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.