We’re a Barcelona-based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban fulfillment centers to empower e-commerce businesses with world-class last mile logistic services while enabling Same-Day and Ultra-Fast deliveries to their consumers.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with an ultra-fast delivery experience but also to offer our employees the job of their lives on a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Job duties and Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of front-end languages (HTML/CSS/JS) and frameworks such as Angular or React
- Java 8 or higher and Spring knowledge
- Knowledge of microservices based architectures
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent English skills is a plus
Perks and benefits
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms and fresh fruits.
- Wednesday’s Team meeting : Free Breakfast for all the employees.
- Social interaction is important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
- There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Onboarding Specialist Intern are the following 3 steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
- Let's chat – Quick chat with our CTO, Mehedi Hasan , about your experience and expectations for the role.
- Onsite Interview: There will be 3 interviews, 45 minutes each one
Code Challenge : Technical interview with our Engineering Manager
Cultural Fit : Interview with our People Specialist and a member of the team
System Design: Interview with the CTO
- Final interview – Video call with both Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Final details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.