Are you interested in the areas of Business Information Analysis or Strategic Marketing?
In Camaloon we are looking for a student or recent graduate to contribute to the development and optimization of our internal and external processes and products!
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We’re fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become a European leader in the customisation of everyday products.
We’re driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees.
Throughout the years, our product range has increased massively. More and more people joined the team, and we settled in Barcelona’s innovation 22@ district.
Although many things may have changed, the innovative mindset that brought Camaloon to life will always stay at the heart of what we do.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Support the deparments of marketing, sales, operations etc preparing adhoc reports.
- Help to handle product costs, stocks, forecasting, products develop, pricing and everything that somehow is connected with numbers.
- Carry out research and data analysis and the most important - making conclusions of it.
Who are you?
- You have perfect knowledge of Excel (you don´t need to be explained what is it BUSCARV, tablas dinámicas and advantages of Power Query). Preferably knowledge of SQL (HTML and Google Analytics as plus)
- You know how to calculate margins and make a conclusion from infinite lines of numbers.
- You are ready for neverending changes and new projects.
- You are driven, organized and like to take initiative and have analytic set of mind.
- You are currently studying or have studied Business, Marketing, Economics or related.
- You are available full-time.
- You speak both English and Spanish. Another European language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to develop within a growing company.
- A space where you can learn and challenge yourself.
- A young and multicultural environment.
- The startup perks: Ping Pong Championships, Tuesday Itnig Breakfast, Summer BBQs and parties, Afterwork Beers, Team building activities (Laser Tag, Poker, Volleyball tournaments and Karting), Events and workshops!
- Calculate the costs for all the news products we publish.
- Organize and have a control of all the costs and the margins for al the product we have.
- Create adhoc cost based reports
- Make forecasts of consumptions (per category/product/color) based on historic sales.
- Help to publish new products