At Quipu we are offering an internship position in our Product Team, working at the heart of our business management software solution.
We exist to dramatically simplify administration of a business so leaders can focus on running the business, connecting businesses with modern bookkeepers and automatizing repetitive work: invoice generation, data entry of expenses and bank reconciliation. We are building a product to digitize documentation and automate processes with the goal to provide real time business information and enable better decisions.
For our Product team this means understanding the current work flows of a book keeping firm, the tools they use or don't use in their daily routines and how to translate radical improvements to a cloud-based product. As part of this team you will focus on analysing the current situation, supporting the strategic areas of the business and thinking about future business opportunities.
In this internship you will focus on:
- contributing to develop new value-adding features,
- analysis the current product usage and
- conducting competitor and market analysis
all with the aim to detect new business opportunities for Quipu.
To be able to succeed in this role, we are looking for a solid business administration background, an analytical mind and an entrepreneurial soul. As a small team, you will be involved in different projects and think problems through from beginning to end. In reviewing your application we will look for:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in the fields of Business Administration, Engineering or Economics
- Strong business interest and curiosity to start in a startup
- Experience with analytic tools like Excel, Pivot, SPSS, Google Analytics
- Native or high level of Spanish and good communicator in English
- Driven, ready to take initiative and very meticulous and organized
What you will find at Quipu
- Possibility to stay on board after the internship
- Continuous challenge and space for learning
- Participation in the technological and business decision making
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in sunny Barcelona)
- As part of itnig you'll work in a start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience like
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs, afterwork beers & activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events & workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of developers!