At Camaloon we're looking for a new salesforce developer to help us grow and rethink how we use the platform in our internal processes and integrations.
Even considering that Camaloon is not a small startup anymore, we're still trying to stay nimble regarding our processes with a minimum of bureaucracy and legacy habits.
And now we're relying more and more on Salesforce as one of the tools in our fabrication/integration stacks, so we need more hands to help support and grow it, overseeing how your our sales and ops-people using it and help to tune the processes respectively.
What you will be doing day-to-day if you join:
- helping to form the solution and the spec by talking to the stakeholders. Understanding the real 'why' and sometimes ignoring the 'how'
- reviewing code and sending your code to be reviewed
- participating in team discussions about the best way to achieve the goal
- giving feedback about the process. We believe that the whole team is responsible for shaping the processes, not only the managers
- helping team-mates to grow professionally and receiving the same help from them.
What we are looking for in you:
- Great written and verbal communication
- 2+ years Salesforce development experience
- Deep knowledge of Apex and Visualforce, experience building Apex triggers, Visualforce pages, and workflows within Salesforce
- Experience with Lightning
- Web-development knowledge (frontend/backend) is a massive plus because sometimes you will need to investigate integrations with the main Camaloon's app
What you will find in us:
- Salary from 30000 up to 45000 euro/annually brutto
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- After-work Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site
Itnig is a venture builder with rapidly growing startups such as Factorial, Camaloon, Quipu, Playfulbet, Parkimeter, and Gymforless. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems for all startups. Located in the heart of 22@, Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and many external inputs. Camaloon is our first of Itnig's growing startups — an e-commerce for custom products (textile, paper, and many more) directed to serve all promotional needs for our b2b customers.
Based in Europe