Our rapidly growing SaaS startup Factorial is looking for recent graduates who want to kick-start their career in sales!
In this role, you will be in contact with HR professionals throughout Spain, providing them with information about Factorial and our services and paving the way for long-lasting relationships. You will be working in a team of ambitious sales professionals and you will have an integral role in shaping the future of our company.
In your day-to-day, you will be in charge of finding new ways of detecting future clients, getting in touch with the right person in the organization, understanding their needs and finding a possible fit with one of our services. As Factorial is not yet a huge brand name, you’ll have to get creative. The channel is up to you: LinkedIn, emails or a simple, old-fashioned phone call. This role also implies wearing many hats and a lot of creativity: from finding new ways of detecting possible leads to using different channels to inform our contacts, collaborating with the product and design team, being proactive and suggesting (and implementing) new ideas and improvements to our constantly evolving solution. You will get the opportunity to grow as a professional in an ambitious and dynamic team that is not afraid of challenges!
Factorial is a SaaS startup founded in 2016 to change the way small and medium businesses manage and compensate their employees. We offer a free software platform that allows SMBs to manage their company like only large enterprises could do until now. Factorial makes it very easy to add employee benefits, such as health insurance, meal vouchers and gym memberships, as well as create payslips for employees. In the end our goal is to revolutionize the way companies create human teams.
With us, you will get...
- Flexibility - We trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - We operate in the HR space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High-Growth Environment - Joining a startup at this early stage with an experienced team behind is a unique opportunity for professional growth.
- Speak native or bilingual Spanish and are a good communicator over the phone
- Are passionate about Sales and know that selling is all about listening and creating long-lasting relationships
- Have a professional proficiency level of English and are open and excited to learn new things
- Are proactive, energetic and eager to suggest and implement new ideas - not afraid to take ownerships of your projects
- Want to develop your career within Sales and Customer Success
- Feel comfortable with technology and can juggle Excel, Salesforce and Slack at the same time
- Competitive salary
- Participation in our employee benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, etc.)
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona)
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than just a job experience
- Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Team building events and afterwork beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, poker, game nights, LAN parties, etc.
- Conferences, events and workshops at the office