Are you passionate about performance marketing and the impact you can have on a business?
At Camaloon looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist with focus on Search - German Market.
You will work in a growing team, covering 10 European markets and driving our company's rapid growth through combining different acquisition channels. If you want to be the next member of an international and young company, further accelerate its growth trajectory and advance your career in Growth Marketing, apply for this job!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals.
We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
Camaloon is one of Itnig rapidly growing startups such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems on all startups.
What you will do:
- Deliver exceptional PPC channel performance against strategic business and commercial objectives on European markets
- Review, manage and monitor PPC campaigns
- Support new product, brand and proposition launches via PPC by collaborating with our Product and Sales team
- Deliver performance reporting and insight to the marketing and sales team
- Identify new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC
- Manage relationships with various internal stakeholders and deliver against sales and new customer acquisition targets across multiple countries
- Advanced level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Other languages as French, Italian, Dutch or Spanish will be highly valued
- +3 years in managing large scale SEM campaigns
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Extended knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrated expertise in data analysis and A/B testing with Google Optimize
- Experience in creating and optimizing retargeting audience lists.
- Excel, reference and logical functions, pivot tables
- Datastudio reporting
- Basic knowledge of SEO optimization
- Knowledge of the search console, SemRush, Ahrefs, SEOMOZ, Datastudio, Screaming frog & more
- Up-to-date with the latest SEM (also SEO trends is a plus)
- Ability to work in international teams, in a fast-pace, multicultural environment, working against tight deadlines and liaising on a regular basis with peers and managers.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
What we would like you to have:
- Google Adwords certified professional
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns in several markets
- Experience in B2B performance marketing
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns in a highly competitive market
- Knowledge of Adwords scripts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture
Do not miss the opportunity to contribute to a challenging project and to join a young and fun team!