At Camaloon we are looking for a Procurement Specialist with the goal to develop a network of suppliers who can produce our products at the same quality internationally.
In this role you will identify, reach out and coordinate different production facilities
We are looking for people who have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment and courage to always take on new challenges.
If you are experienced in purchasing, eager to take responsibilities and know how to get things done, this is your chance!
What you will do:
- Identify, evaluate and develop suppliers ( product )
- Gathers data for supplier performance evaluation and improvement opportunities.
- Negotiate quality and service (Drive appropriate commercial relationships with category suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving the lowest total cost)
- Manage existing and new supplier relations
- Create reports and resolve any incidences
- Develop our product lines further in collaboration with the Marketing department
- Establish category sourcing strategies, lead cross-functional strategic sourcing teams, negotiate with suppliers and execute contracts
- Manage category suppliers to proactively identify, monitor and optimize opportunities
- Global procurement related activities such as analyzing supplier proposals, creation ofdocumentation and contract negotiation
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience with Supplier Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Negotiations
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proactivity and energy, Self-motivated and target-driven
- Commercial acumen with the drive to achieve goals and objectives
- Skill of selecting and procuring goods in consideration of cost, quality, delivery, and service options.
- Negotiation skills.
- Effective time-management; maximizes productivity.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experience implementing process and/or strategy improvements and an applied understanding of Lean practices.
- Ability to be self-directed in work and/or previous experience in a self-directed role
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture
Do not miss the opportunity to contribute to a challenging project and to join a young and fun team!