At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams.
We believe we can automate most administrative tasks HR departments spend too much time on, so they can focus on what actually matters: their employees. To do this, we’re building a platform for companies to automatically run their payroll, benefits, and HR; while connecting all the stakeholders in these HR processes —employees, managers, CEOs, HR, and legal advisors— all under the same roof.Problems you’ll be solving
As Senior Product Designer, you’ll be part of our Product team, working closely with Development, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations and Sales to understand the complex world of HR and design everything from interfaces used every day by thousands of people to how we communicate our brand, complex product flows, whole new features, and more.
The product we’re building —being an all-in-one solution— has a large number of flows and features that need to be added in a cohesive way so everything falls into place naturally. We knew this from the get-go, so before writing a single line of code we created an atomic design system as the foundation for all the interfaces we were gonna be building. Along with the rest of the product team, you’ll take part in maintaining and evolving this design system to accommodate all the new challenges and opportunities that we’ll be dealing with in the future.You’re a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them
- Have a strong graphic design foundation, you understand how to use color, typography, grid systems, etc
- Care about the finest details in the designs you produce
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results, even if they’re outside of your comfort zone
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Know HTML, CSS, and JS, and understand the constraints you work with when designing interfaces.
- A rapidly changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth
- A close-knit multicultural team working together towards the same goal
- Paid private health insurance and gym, as part of our benefits program for employees
- Flexible work schedule
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you’ll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.
You can ask us at any time to delete your CV and contact information from our data base by contacting us at [email protected]