You are tenacius person who knows how to drive people to get things done?
You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills? At Camaloon we seek for a Supply Chain Coordinator who will lead our supply chain team in day to day activities to ensure that deadlines are achieved, and a high-quality customer focused service is available.
Do you always strive for a new challanges? If so, apply for this job :)
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We’re fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become a European leader in the customisation of everyday products.
We’re driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees.
Throughout the years, our product range has increased massively. More and more people joined the team, and we settled in Barcelona’s innovation 22@ district.
Although many things may have changed, the innovative mindset that brought Camaloon to life will always stay at the heart of what we do.
What you will do:
- Plan and schedule collections and deliveries to a yearly delivery plan – managing day to day and weekly issues
- Resolve reactive issues for suppliers, logistics, and delivery customers - for example port rejected load, delays in unloading, rescheduling etc.
- Managing special customer requirements for deliveries, complaints and disputes resolute
- Measure performance and report weekly on supplier’s performance. Service quality, time and cost
- Negotiation with carriers of new and existing supply routes.
- Overview logistic activities in suppliers-Drop-shipping implementation
- Find and implement logistic and shipping solutions for the new challenges of the organization.
What we are looking for in you:
- Advanced level of Spanish/English
- MAX: 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Other languages as French or German would be positively valued
- Proactivity and energy
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven
- Commercial acumen with the drive to achieve goals and objectives
- Leadership skills
- Experience in E-commerce business
- Experience in Euro -Asia import trade
What we offer:
Real Career growth
Integration in a young and successful team
Dynamic and multicultural working environment
Excellent Products and attractive industry
Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
Subsidised Health Insurance
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments & Christmas parties
Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site
Do not miss the opportunity to contribute to a challenging project and to join a young and talented team!
Based in Barcelona