Camaloon is looking for a native Dutch sales professional to be an instrumental part of the development of the Dutch Market driving it to a top position!
As a Junior Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and potential B2B clients. You will also be the first point of contact with the Market, an exciting experience and challenging work tasks!
These efforts we value as the more accounts and opportunities you develop and generate , the quicker you will progress within the team!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Over the phone sales.
- Generating new leads and potential clients via outbound calls (Cold-Calling).
- Manage and in charge of communication with prospective B2B clients.
- Qualifying these leads before updating and enriching the Pipedrive (CRM of the Sales Team).
Who are we looking for?
- Native level of Dutch
- Any additional european Languages would be a plus
- Experience in the position is not required, however any experience in sales, customer service and/or Business Development is a plus.
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels, a creative concept of sales.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Fix + Variable Salary paid in 12 monthly installments
- Uncapped commission structure when overachieving 100% of your targets
- Career growth opportunities within our Sales Teams
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales or you are just looking for your next step in a Sales Team within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!