Are you looking for an internship in Content Marketing?
Do you speak native-level Italian?
Do you want to help us deliver employee happiness across Europe?
Factorial is looking for an intern to give us a hand in developing the Factorial brand and our marketing activities in Italy.
Our marketing intern will be the reference for the Italian market and will be responsible for translating social media content as well as creating new content across different channels (blog articles, social network posts), carrying out market research and supporting our marketing team with different projects. If you want to develop your career in marketing and want to have a real impact on our business in a young, energetic and fun environment, we want to hear from you!
Factorial is a startup dedicated on solving the typical Human Resources problems of small and medium-sized companies. We’ve managed to mix the personal, hands-on treatment of a labor consultant with the secure and fast-paced technology of a startup to bring companies a powerful service like no other. With a team as qualified as the Factorial team, only the sky’s the limit for optimizing HR tasks.
We are discovering new opportunities as we grow and our product is rapidly changing to adapt to these needs. We believe that in order to succeed in this position you should be passionate about writing and content creation and identify yourself as entrepreneurial spirit: somebody who is motivated by a set of challenges, thirsty to learn more and dedicated in their every endeavor.
We expect you to…
- Speak native-level Italian
- Speak advanced English and/or Spanish
- Be able to sign an internship agreement with a School or University for at least 6 months
- Be available end of June
- Have a passion for marketing and writing
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to switch projects based on prioritization of assignments
- Have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Have excellent communication and organizational abilities
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS
What we offer…
- Paid internship
- Flexibility - we trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - we are in the human resources business so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High growth environment - joining a startup at this early stage with an experienced team behind is a unique opportunity for professional growth.
We are part of the itnig ecosystem, which means exchanging and interacting with other entrepreneurs and startups and creating synergies from joint conferences to office parties. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems for all startups. Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after work activities.
We also offer...
- Fresh fruit, coffee
- Afterwork Beers every Thursdays and Fridays
- Afterwork activities such as laser tag, yoga, board games, ping pong, theme parties, etc.
- Conferences, events and meetups on site
- Office breakfast on Tuesdays/ Snack on Thursdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments