At Factorial we're looking for a new Demand Generation Specialist - Portuguese Market to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level. 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to own the Demand Generation strategy of Factorial in Portugal.
Inbound Marketing is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing qualified leads generation and cross-channel strategies, measuring and reporting on success, working with the right tools and technology to better analyze and optimize our efforts to generate pipeline.
This is a role with significant autonomy, ownership, and a direct impact on revenue.
- Responsible for developing and executing a Demand Generation Strategy to generate qualified leads and revenue for the company.
- Develop new strategies and execute new initiatives that drive demand generation for the company (co-marketing campaigns, ABM campaigns, webinars, events, etc).
- Own leads and pipeline metrics. Develop reporting on key demand KPIs, pipeline generation and identify key challenges and priorities.
- Execute marketing programs to engage and influence target industries.
- Develop campaigns and maintain relationships with partners, HR influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product and customer service, to create cohesive demand generation efforts
- Analyze data and metrics to identify industries pipeline generation opportunities.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue
- Own the management of offline and online events sponsored or created by Factorial.
- You are a native-level Portuguese speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in B2B Demand Generation with a focus on pipeline generation, ideally in a startup environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- You are strategic and analytical - you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the buying journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- You have hands-on experience and proven track record of managing all aspects of demand and lead generation campaigns (co-marketing campaigns, ABM campaigns, event management, etc)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A desire to learn and grow in the demand generation field
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SaaS industries
- Intermediate written and spoken Spanish
- Availability to work in our office in Barcelona.
- Previous experience on managing digital content of social media.
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
- Fair and reachable career path, with the possibility of rapid growth based on results. 📈
- A competitive salary and a great work / life balance 💰
- Work with a multicultural and experienced team that loves after works 🌎
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
Syra and **apeteat** discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).