In Camaloon we are looking for an ambitious HR recent graduate to help develop our HR Department and manage several aspects of Human Resources for our international team in Barcelona.
You will be working with a very young and hands-on team having a real impact in Camaloon's culture.
If you speak both English and Spanish, have an internship experience in HR and you are eager to learn and develop your career within an international and young team, get in touch with us!
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We’re fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become a European leader in the customisation of everyday products.
We’re driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees.
Throughout the years, our product range has increased massively. More and more people joined the team, and we settled in Barcelona’s innovation [email protected] district.
Although many things may have changed, the innovative mindset that brought Camaloon to life will always stay at the heart of what we do.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Labor relations: contracts prep, follow-up and management of contracts.
- Handling employees requests and enquiries (certificates, taxing documentation, extranjeria, questions on vacations and contracts, etc.)
- Document management and filing.
- Onboarding employees
- Maintenance of database and KPI's
- Talent acquisition (Screening cv's, phone and personal interviews)
Who are you?
- You studied a Bachelors or Masters in HR, Psychology or Labor Relations or have had an internship experience in HR.
- You are available full-time.
- You speak both English and Spanish. Another European language is a plus.
- You have good knowledge or some experience in HR, Labor Law, etc.
- You enjoy networking and have strong communication skills.
- You are driven, organized and like to take initiative.
What do we offer?
- Real career growth within our team
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site
If you want to develop your career in Human Resources and have a real Impact on a Business within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!