Startup Next is the #1 startup pre-accelerator in the world and the 3rd edition in Barcelona is warming up!
This mentoring program for well rounded teams - 2 to 4 cofounders covering the main roles of a tech startup - whose project is beyond idea stage, is the perfect springboard to enter into an accelerator program!
3 hour sessions once a week for 5 weeks
- 1st hour – Speaker sharing experience about a weekly topic + Q&A
- 2nd hour – Pitch coaching
- 3rd hour – Mentor breakouts (1:1 mentorship)
Agenda and weekly topics
- Tuesday, April 21 - Orientation Session - 7pm to 9pm
- Monday, April 27 - Customer Development - 7pm to 10pm
- Monday, May 4 - Pitching - 7pm to 10pm
- Monday, May 11 - Market Sizing - 7pm to 10pm
- Monday, May 18 - Product/Market Fit - 7pm to 10pm
- Monday, May 25 - Fundability - 7pm to 10pm
- Demo Day - tbc
- Christian Rodríguez, founder & CEO at Byhours.com
- Jaume Betrian, co-founder and CEO at Ofertia.com
- Lluis Vidal, partner at Intelectium
- Oriol Vila, CEO at HOLALUZ.com
- Adam Davis, CRM Strategy Manager, Europe at Vistaprint
- Jacobo Álvarez, Internet Strategy & Product Specialist
- David Baratech, Co-Founder & CMO | CPO at ulabox.com
- Marta Aparicio, eBusiness Director at Expo Hoteles & Resort
- Marc García, co-founder & CEO at Viuing
- Philippe Gelis, CEO at Kantox
- Adriana Freitas, Skytide Operations Manager, EMEA at Citrix
- Ian Collingwood, CXO at Parkimeter and Principal at UXDNA - Customer Development talk (Session 1, on Monday, April 27)
- Pedro Olivares, Coach, Speaker and founder at Salto con Red - Pitching talk (Session 2, on Monday, May 4)
- Lluis Vidal, partner at Intelectium - Market Sizing talk (Session 3, on Monday, May 11)
- TBC - Product/Market Fit talk (Session 4, on Monday, May 18)
- Bernat Farrero, co-founder at itnig & CEO at Camaloon - Fundability (Session 5)
If your team has some proof of an MVP and some level of previous customer validation, you are perfectly eligible for participating into the Startup Next program. Keep reading and apply!
3 STEPS to enter this program:
- Apply here! Deadline for applying is on April, 8!
- Be accepted - if your team meets the requirements for entering the program (see requirements below).
- Satisfy the fee: 200€ per team member (once you have been accepted).
What are the application requirements?
- Teams should have at least two co-founders with complementary skills (ideally technical and business)
- Startups must be working on a technology-enabled idea
- Some proof of an MVP is needed as teams should be at more than just the idea stage
- Some level of traction (users, revenue, LOIs, etc) already seen
- Teams must fully complete the application and submit a video introducing their startup
Fee: 200€ per team member
This fee helps us cover the support of mentors, facilitator and organizers. It also cover the logistic costs necessary to run out the program. This program does not take any equity!
- If case you have any question, please contact us! > [email protected]
- The language of the program will be Spanish or English, depending on the teams participating.