• What we'll do
Lesson 1. Getting started
1. Turing completeness in Programming languages.
2. Creating a simple program and compiling with Cmake.
3. Compound Names and Scope rules in C++. One definition rule.
4. C++17 Nested namespace.
5. Flow of control:
a. if, while , for, switch
b. C++17 . use of if and switch as initializer.
c. Range based loops.
6. Use of auto. C++14 return type deduction.
7. Use of const: Logical constness, Physical constness, Mutable
8. Constexpr. Const expression are turing complete. • What to bring
• Important to know