At Factorial we're looking for Sales Development Representatives for the DACH Market to play an important role in the development of this market.
Before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
- Prospecting, Strategising and Qualifying the best leads with the Account Executives.
- Engage with prospects via high volume cold-calling (60-80 calls/day), networking, email, e-marketing, campaigns, and social outreach.
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and Sales team.
- Create your own strategy to seek and analyse prospect information online to leverage in sales efforts.
- Analyse prospect business needs, understanding processes, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Confirm Clients needs, develop initial clients profile and help to build the most personalised solution;
Collaborate with multiple teams.
Your Profile 🧐
- Fluent in German and English
Previous Customer oriented experience; Sales,Customer Satisfaction, Project Management and similar experiences are highly valued as this can be your opportunity to start the Sales career with us!
- Hungry, persistent, and ready to hustle
- Strong organisational skills with extensive use of CRM tools
- Fearless to pick up the phone and speak with a prospect
- Team player and self-motivator
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment
- Crush your goals and have fun while doing it!
Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team
Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
Syra and Apeteat discounts
Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
We raised 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund) to back up our growth.
Currently, we help thousands of customers in more than 60 countries all over the world and across industries, Our multicultural and diverse team has over 1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.