At Factorial we're looking for a new Junior Customer Success Manager for the DACH Market to help us achieve our ambitious 2024 goals.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to all clients’ queries via ticket/call offering personalised feedback within the expected time limits (SLA).
- Guide our new clients with up to 30 seats through the onboarding and account set up, to guarantee an amazing experience for our clients.
- Provide after-sales support, Cross-selling, up-selling and churn management, and guarantee a strong long term, transparent and trustable relationship.
- Build, engage and develop top quality relationships with our customers, through regular communication, via tickets, calls and video calls.
- Manage your own customer portfolio, keep its information updated on a daily basis and work on proactive improvement action plans.
- Promote and explain new products/services and functionalities to existing customers.
- You will work hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development teams - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- Fluent in both German and English
Previous Customer oriented experience; other Sales,Customer Satisfaction, and similar experiences are highly valued!
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away!
- Ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker (eyes on the bright side!)
- Committed, organized, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Strong organizational skills with extensive use of CRM tools.
- Decisive and fearless to pick up the phone and support our clients.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment.
Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team 😏
Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, we help thousands of customers in more than 60 countries all over the world and across industries, Our multicultural and diverse team has over 1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.