5 Tips To Be Successful In A Business Fair
Managing a company’s presence in a business fair can be a lot of work (and stress) but certainly can be just as rewarding. There is no better place to get in touch with your target, especially if you are an ecommerce guy.
But fairs are also a hostile place where too much is on display and everyone is calling for attention. A few simple tips might help improve your presence and leave a good mark in the minds of those who got in touch with you.
1) Have a vision. A vision helps you transmit one idea and not a thousand. One idea, one message will definitely have more chances to break through than many smaller ones. One idea leads to clearness. Many will only achieve confusion.
2) Be visible. But not loud. You want to be noticed without shouting. People are curious, find a way to play with their curiosity and attract them to your stand.
3) Be longer lasting. Visitors will be overstimulated by things to look at and try. You want to give them something they will be able to take home in order to give it a second look. Once the circus is over they will be more relaxed and will take it into proper consideration. Be careful, whatever you offer needs to be original. You won’t be the only one handing out goodies.
4) Produce engagement. You want people to come back to you. That is more likely to happen if there’s something “in” for them. They are not just buyers. Whatever you are “selling”, they should have a special reason to choose you. Make them feel like an active part of the deal.
5) Observe the context and learn from the past. Pay attention to what others do and learn from their experience. Being inspired by someone’s idea is not stealing. It is upgrading. Nothing new is ever invented. It is all just a matter of recycling with creativity.
There are no real rules. And flexibility should definitely be part of your attitude. But these five tips can help you achieve better results.
Events Manager & PR